- This powder is intended to blacken brass parts.
- Makes them looking like real.
How to use powder:
- Dissolve the contents of the bag (about 1 tsp) in 20-40 ml of 10-25% aqua ammonia (ammonia spirit).
- Condition the surface of the item and degrease it. Then place the item into the solution.
- Blackening time depends on the solution temperature and concentration, on the preliminary treatment of the item as well as on the brass grade. It can take up to several hours.
- As soon as the desired color has been achieved, flush the item with the flow water and rub it dry.
- Some brass grades may fail to blacken with this solution!
- Used solution can be stored for long time in dark warm place in a tightly closed container.
Some brass grades may fail to blacken with this solution!